COVID-19 Info: We Are Open To Care For Your Dental Needs
Our practice has resumed service for all essential and elective treatments. We have returned to our routine with some slight modification in hours. We return with stringent protocols we have implemented for enhanced patient safety and comfort. In addition, we are closely monitoring all events in our service areas and adhere to all safety guidance recommendations from the CDC and the American Dental Association.
Here are some additional precautions we have implemented to ensure your safety and comfort.
New safety approaches:
1. Patients are screened via phone call before the appointment
2. Only patients are allowed in the building (unless family assistance is needed by the patient)
3. No vendors or other non-patient visitors allowed
4. Prescreening at our front check-in, including temperature checks
5. All staff are also prescreened and temperatures are taken before allowed entry into the treatment areas
6. Masks are required by all entering our practice
7. Schedules are sequentially spaced to maintain less waiting room time
8. Maximizing cleaning of common touch point areas such as doorknobs, waiting area furniture, restroom facilities, and patient exam rooms.
9. Providing hand sanitizer disinfectant at the front desk.
Reinforced safety approaches:
1. Cleaning of all contact surfaces with disinfectant after each patient encounter
2. Daily cleaning of the entire clinic with disinfectant solutions
3. Handwashing and hand sanitizer use
4. Glove use with patient contact
5. All team-members are wearing new PPE
We appreciate your understanding of our new policies and look forward to serving your dental needs. Please reach out to us if we can answer any questions or provide any assistance to you. Call us today to schedule your exam and let’s help get you back on track!
We value your trust in our office and expect to see you very soon!